Download the latest version of Hue-topia for Mac - Control Philips Hue bulbs and their security features. Read 6 user reviews of Hue-topia on MacUpdate. May 31, 2018 First announced back at CES in January, Philips is releasing its new Philips Hue Sync app for both Mac and PC today.The new macOS utility lets you sync Hue smart light colors and effects to. Apr 20, 2019 Philips Hue App for Mac and Windows. Sync your smart lights along with music, movies and games with Philips Hue Sync tool which is available for Windows and Mac devices. Philips Hue Sync app for windows 10 and sierra/high Sierra helps you a lot in controlling smart home lights just with your PC or Mac. Also creates lightscripts on the basis of music’s beats and type of song. Here is the direct download link for Mac and Windows: Download Philips Hue Sync App for Windows; https://www2. Sep 03, 2013 Hue Menu is a simple and delightful way to control your Philips Hue light bulbs right from your Mac’s Menu Bar. Features of the app include: Change the colors of your lamps from the color charts in the menu or from the traditional Mac OS color Picker. Create presets, so as to save the favorite colors for everyone of your light bulbs. May 31, 2018 Download the Philips Hue Sync app for PC and Mac to synchronize your Hue lights with movies, music and games. This video explains how you can use Hue.
We’ve reported in the past about Philips Hue line of colorful lighting that you can control from your iOS device. Now a third-party has released a new app that allows you to control your Hue lighting from your Mac.
From the Hue Menu App Store page:
Mac Os X Download
Hue Menu is a simple and delightful way to control your Philips Hue light bulbs right from your Mac’s Menu Bar.
Features of the app include:
Philips Hue App For Pc
- Change the colors of your lamps from the color charts in the menu or from the traditional Mac OS color Picker.
- Create presets, so as to save the favorite colors for everyone of your light bulbs.
- Select the random mode for all the lights or for a specific light bulb. It will change every 15 seconds the colours of the light(s) bulb(s).
- Set the brightness, turn on/off all the lights or specific lamps.
- Select a light bulb and a color from the color picker or by pointing your mouse’s cursor on a color or a picture and pressing SHIFT+ALT and it will adjust the specified light accordingly.
We here at MacTrast don’t currently have any Hue lighting in our home, so we can’t testify to the utility of this app, but we wanted our Hue using readers to be aware of the app. If you try Hue Menu on your Hue lighting set up, please share your opinion with us in the comments section below.
Philips Hue Mac
Hue Menu is available for $2.99 in the Mac App Store. [DIRECT LINK]