60% Off Paragon Software Coupon Codes 2020 and Discount Codes for Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced, Business and MAC editions, Backup & Recovery 16 Save big on student software and professional software products from Paragon Software. Today we release an important update to Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software – a software utility that grants ultra-fast, transparent read/write access to Windows-formatted NTFS hard drives, SSDs, and thumb drives under macOS. This release delivers improved support for macOS 10.13 High Sierra in conjunction with the latest update from Apple. MacOS High Sierra is designed to be secure.
FREIBURG, Germany – February 14, 2020 – Paragon Software Group, a recognized data storage expert, releases its brand-new, free Paragon Backup and Recovery for Mac. The tool delivers an ultra-fast, easy, one-click image-based backup for Catalina Mac systems. The product can also be utilized by forensic investigators.
Paragon Software Mac Toolbox Code 2018 Printable
As the company’s tests show, it can take Paragon Backup and Recovery for Mac only nine minutes to complete a full backup of a 131GB disk on a 2018 Mac Mini equipped with a T2 chip. The software works with any disk formats mountable to Mac. It can also work with NTFS via Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software. The bootable image transfers Mac OS to new MacBook or iMac, and thus, makes a complete replica of your system and data. You can also restore a Mac with Paragon’s easy-to-use recovery media.
Forensics departments and personnel require a copy of the entire system to research and study criminal data. The solution creates images of Mac systems even with the Apple T2 chip, making it possible to access MacOS data from other operating systems.
With a backup performed by Paragon’s free tool, the utility creates an unencrypted image with data files that you can then copy to mount on another Mac to study.
Who benefits from Paragon’s free new Backup and Recovery for MacOS?
Paragon Software Mac Toolbox Code 2018 Download
- MacOS Catalina users that are not satisfied with just relying on the built-in Time Machine software, which also cannot create image -backups;
- Users that are looking for a free alternative to Time Machine or other backup software;
- Users that want to create and keep their backups on disks of different formats;
- Experts that want to create a full copy of their disk and examine its contents.
- Creates backups up to 3 times faster than Time Machine;
- Works with any disc formats, mountable to Mac;
- Creates bootable recovery media;
- Mounts the created file using standard system tools and restores (by copying from the mounted copy) the required folders or files;
- Quickly backup and restore data to another storage medium.
System requirements: macOS Catalina 10.15
Availability: The free software is available for personal use only and can be downloaded from https://www.paragon-software.com/free/backup-recovery-mac/. For other macOS tools, please visit Paragon’s Mac Toolbox at https://www.paragon-software.com/home/mac-toolbox/
About Paragon Software
Since 1994, Paragon Software has been delivering reliable software products and technology solutions to help every day users, IT professionals, and businesses keep data healthy and safe. We offer file systems and storage management, deployment, and migration of heterogeneous appliances and systems, data protection, business continuity and disaster recovery for hybrid environments. Our global business partners include AJA, Asus, QNAP, Western Digital, and many others.
FREIBURG, Germany – October 22, 2018 – Paragon Software Group, a recognized data storage expert, releases Paragon Mac ToolBox – a bundle of six tools for users frequently working in Mac and Windows environments. The toolkit contains the most essential technologies for overcoming cross-platform limitations and incompatibilities when switching between Mac and Windows systems. Paragon Mac ToolBox is available for $39.95, saving users 50 percent off the original product price on all tools if purchased separately.
Paragon Mac Toolbox includes:
- NTFS for Mac, an award-winning driver that grants users full read/write access to Microsoft NTFS-formatted data on Mac systems. Like the majority of Paragon System Link drivers, once the program is installed, users can immediately navigate volumes, as well as read, edit, copy, or create files and folders. All product options and functionality, including information on mounted volumes, system startup, and verification can be accessed conveniently from the Mac Finder menu bar;
- APFS for Windows is a driver for smooth operations with APFS-formatted volumes on a Windows PC;
- HFS+ for Windows, a driver for seamlessly working with macOS HFS+ formatted volumes on PC;
- NTFS-HFS+ Converter converts NTFS volumes to HFS+ volumes or vice versa while guaranteeing no data loss;
- APFS-HFS+ Converter easily reverts files from APFS to the older HFS+ for specific operations (HFS+ volumes only);
- CampTune provides a simple user interface with a slider to easily redistribute Boot Camp storage space between Mac and Windows.
Paragon Mac Toolbox is available for $39.95 at https://www.paragon-software.com/home/mac-toolbox/
About Paragon Software
Since 1994, Paragon Software has been delivering reliable software products and technology solutions to help everyday users, IT professionals, and businesses keep data healthy and safe. We offer file systems and storage management, deployment, and migration of heterogeneous appliances and systems, data protection, business continuity, and disaster recovery for hybrid environments. Our global business partners include AJA, Asus, QNAP, Western Digital, and many others.