My Passport Ultra for Mac fits perfectly into the busy life of anyone with an on-the-go digital life. Password Protection with Hardware Encryption — The My Passport Ultra for Mac drive’s built-in 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption with WD Security™ software helps keep your content private and safe. Just activate password protection and set your.
My Passport Ultra Driver Download
- First, turn on the computer and connect the WD My Passport drive to the computer.
- Now, check whether the drive is displayed in the computer’s file management utility list.
- If any new hardware is found, click the Cancel button to close it.
- Now, the Western Digital software will install the correct driver for your drive.
- Next, double-click the Western Digital application setup file that is displayed in the computer’s file management utility to view the Western Digital application Setup Wizard.
- Click the Next option to view the Installation Type.
- Now, on the Installation Type dialog box, choose the option that you want to make use for the installation.
- The Recommended Install will install all the Western Digital software while the Custom install can install only the Western Digital software that you choose.
- Read the Western Digital End User License Agreement by clicking the link.
- Tick the I Agree box to agree and then click the Next button.
- A dialog box will be displayed depending on the installation type that you have chosen.