Using Ipad To Control Mac
Independent developer, Evgeny Cherpak has released Remote Control for Mac 8.6.1, an update to his remote control app for iOS and watchOS devices. The app allows iOS users to use their device to remotely control their Mac.
With the app, the iOS device can be used as a keyboard and mouse to control the Mac. The app can also launch apps on the Mac, wake the Mac, put it to sleep, control volume, media playback, and AirPlay Mirroring on the Mac. All devices do need to be on the same Wi-Fi network to make everything work.
Aug 03, 2016 RELATED: How to Access Your Mac's Screen from Windows (and Vice-Versa) Using your iPhone or iPad to control your Mac probably isn’t going to feel like the most convenient method. It’s really just intended to help you attend to small job and tasks remotely without needing to.
- Control any Mac’s volume and media playback
- Control AirPlay mirroring of the Mac
- Use an iOS device as a remote Mac trackpad and keyboard
- Remotely launch and quit any app on your Mac
- Control any app on the Mac using its menu
- Restart or shut down the Mac
- Change the Mac’s display brightness and much more
- Enjoy an easy-to-use interface
- No Wi-Fi network available? Use the iOS Personal Hotspot feature to control the Mac
- Easy setup: Just 3 steps, takes less than 30 seconds to begin
- Use the Apple Watch to control media playback on the Mac
Remote Control for Mac isn’t limited to controlling iTunes media playback, it can also remotely control playback from numerous other Mac media apps.
Remote Control for Mac can control playback from:
Control Mac From Ipad
- Amazon Prime Video
iOS users can view their Mac’s screen on their iOS device, allowing them to complete work on the Mac from the palm of their hand.
What’s New in Version 8.6.1:
- Refreshed watchOS app UI
- Optimized the app to launch faster, take less memory, and almost never crash
- Added missing translations
- Fixed “Open URL…” to automatically add “https” prefix
Use Iphone To Control Mac
Remote Control for Mac 8.6.1 is only $4.99 is available for iOS devices in the App Store in the Utilities category. [GET IT HERE] A free, ad-supported “lite “version is also available through the App Store. [GET IT HERE]