Sweet memories fade with time, but when captured in images, they stay with you forever. If you are fond of taking pictures, you must have a collection of hundreds and thousands of photos. Capturing moments is fun but organizing them can be an arduous task. However, if you have a photo management app for your Mac, things could get a lot easier. To know about some of them, read on!
- Mac Photo Software Reviews
- Picture Editing Software Free Mac
- Free Photo Apps For Mac
- Mac Photo Picture Frame Software Free Online
- Photo frame free download - Picture Frame, Fotor Photo Editor, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, and many more programs.
- ImageFramer is a photo frame software for the Mac users. This software adds an exceptional touch to your photos, and all this is absolutely free. The tool can be used by professional photographers, artists, bloggers and web designers as well as any other users who are seeking to enhance their photos.
- Download Photo Frame Show 0.1 for Mac from our website for free. The bundle identifier for Photo Frame Show for Mac is com.likno.air.PhotoFrameShow. Photo Frame Show for Mac lies within Design & Photo Tools, more precisely Viewers & Editors. This Mac app was originally created by Likno Software.
Best Photo Management Softwar for Mac
Organizing photos can be fun when you have a third party app on your Mac. We have listed some of the best photo management apps for Mac.
Jul 05, 2018 Photo Frame Studio Photo Frame Studio is a tool that adds frames to photos. It provides more than. $19.95 DOWNLOAD Photo Frame Master Photo Frame Master is a photo enhancement tool. Its key feature is a huge set. $19.90 DOWNLOAD Boxoft Photo Framer Boxoft Photo Framer is a cool picture enhancement software which can add. $19 DOWNLOAD; IUWEshare Photo Recovery Wizard This amazing Photo. Quickly and beautifully frame photographs, digital art, Etsy shop listings, family snapshots — any image you can get onto your Mac. Choose from thousands of photorealistic or artistic frames and mats, layered in endless combinations. Add text and image overlays, including watermarks to digitally sign.
1. CyberLink PhotoDirector 365
Cyberlink PhotoDirector 365 is a photo management tool that not only helps you to organize your photos in a neat manner but also provides advanced editing tools. Let’s take a look at the features of the CyberLink PhotoDirector 365:
- To manage your photos, you can categorize them with keyword tags, star ratings, smart collections, color coding, and flags.
- The software can automatically arrange your photos on the basis of on composition, frame, time or date or you can manually organize them by simply dragging and dropping.
- You can share both digital and hard copy photos with your friends. Moreover, you can create slideshows and upload them to YouTube.
Also Read:5 Best Duplicate Photo Finder and Cleaner Tools
2. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15
Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 is a simpler and efficient way of managing your photos on Mac.
Let’s take a look at the features of the Adobe Photoshop Elements 15:
- With Auto Curate feature, your photos are organized according to the image quality, faces, subjects, Smart Tags and more which makes searching for images easier.
- The software suggests you use Smart tags to your photos so that you can find the photos easily later on.
- It also allows you to fix multiple photos at a time.
3. AfterShot Pro 2
AfterShot Pro 2 helps you in organizing and viewing all your photo collection in one place making it one of the best photo Management apps for Mac. Let’s check out all the features of AfterShot Pro 2:
Mac Photo Software Reviews
- You can edit and make other changes to one or many photos at once with powerful batch processing controls.
- The powerful search tools, star ratings, and other tools help you quickly find photos no matter what is the size of your photo collections.
- You can easily compare, filter and select your best photos from n number of similar looking photos
Also Read:10 Best Duplicate File Finder And Cleaner Apps
One of the best photo management apps for Mac, Unbound helps you efficiently manage your photos according to your needs. Let’s take a look at the features of the Unbound:
- You can use albums to categorize your photos. With instant search, you can locate any album within a few clicks.
- The app can play slideshows, display EXIF information and can also use GPS location data to display photos on a map.
- Unbound can sync your albums to your iPhone, iPad or other Macs with the help of Dropbox. So that you can upload and organize your photos from any of the devices.
5. Phase One MediaPro1
Phase One MediaPro1 is a good choice if you love to keep your photo collection organized and managed. Let’s go through the features of the Phase One MediaPro1:
Picture Editing Software Free Mac
- It allows you to handle photos in batch whether it is editing or renaming.
- The app allows you to convert your RAW format images to JPEG or PNG, BMP and more to make it easy to share it across.
- It has an auto-sort feature which uses metadata annotations to sort photos.
Also Read:How to Find and Remove Duplicate Photos on Mac
Free Photo Apps For Mac
So, these are some of the best photo management software for Mac which you can use. Try them and let us know which worked for you.
Mac Photo Picture Frame Software Free Online