Mac Video Editing Software Final Cut Pro
What is iMovie?
iMovie is an Apple video editing software which only runs on the Macintosh operating system. As the basic video editing solution from Apple, it is quite novice-friendly and allows users to create movies from a number of different sources including digital video cameras, DV-encoded files, and images and do various simple tasks to the videos like add video titles, perform simple transitions etc.
Pros and Cons of iMoive
1. User friendly and easy to use and learn. Even if you are a newbie, you can start editing videos with iMovie right away, however time would be taken if you want to get the hang of it. You are allowed to add some effects and background music, combine several photos at once, and organize your videos to experience great function of this video editing software.
2. Friendly interface. The organized function layout and design on its friendly interface give you great convenience when you are editing your videos.
3. Convenient videos sharing. You are allowed to share and publish your edited videos on videos sites like YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo directly with iMovie.
1. According to most Apple's products owners, not all varieties of MP4 are supported by iMovie due to its incompatibility, in addition to many other video formats. This issue is no doubt quite annoying as MP4 today is one of the most popular and most used video formats.
2. The storage space is quite limited which leads to difficulty if you have large number of projects. So you will need external hard drive soon.
3. iMovie doesn't perform quite stably. Sometimes, iMovie keeps crashing when editing videos on Mac and iOS devices.
Software Final Cut Pro
Dec 20, 2018 It has several new features. If you don’t already own Final Cut Pro 10 or compressor or motion you can get them for $2.99 49 and 49 dollars respectively in the Mac App Store and the updates are available today also available right now and just as cool as Final Cut Pro 10 and final cut pro free trial is available on the official site. Copy a Final Cut Pro project to another Mac. You can copy or move a project to another Mac to continue editing the project or to make a backup. To copy a project to another Mac, you must copy the library that contains the project. Final Cut Pro libraries combine your editing projects, video clips, and associated metadata into a single package. If you’re using a previous version of the Final Cut Pro trial, you’ll be able to use this version free for an additional 90 days. Final Cut Pro X requires a Mac with macOS 10.14.6 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing), Metal-capable graphics card, 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing, 3.8GB of.
Final Cut Pro For Mac
Import YouTube video files to iMovie
Convert MKV video to iMovie
Import MTS video to iMovie
Effortlessly put AVI to iMovie