May 25, 2015 Basic: Visit the /Applications/ Folder in OS X to See Installed Mac Apps. The simplest approach to see what apps are on a Mac is to visit the /Applications folder, this will show all apps that users have installed through the App Store, that came bundled with the Mac, and that have been installed through most package managers, and by user drag & drop.
- Default App Setting Page
- Mac List Of Default Url Apps Download
- Mac List Of Default Url Apps Free
- Default App By Type
Default App Setting Page
Mac List Of Default Url Apps Download
Change your default web browser
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple () menu.
- Click General.
- Choose your web browser from the ”Default web browser” pop-up menu.
Mac List Of Default Url Apps Free
Change your default email app
- Open Mail.
- Choose Preferences from the Mail menu, then click General. Or, if you're prompted to set up an email account, add your account, then choose Preferences from the Mail menu.*
- Choose your email app from the ”Default email reader” pop-up menu.
Default App By Type
* You can also set your default email app in the preferences of your third-party email app.