Jul 03, 2020 The not-so-easy-to-use interface and long hard drive scan times keep this file recovery app out of the Top 10. PC Inspector File Recovery officially supports Windows XP, 2000, NT, ME, and 98. However, I tested PC Inspector File Recovery in Windows 8 and it ran as advertised. Jun 22, 2020 9. PhotoRec is a free data recovery software, it supports hard drive data recovery software for Mac OS that restores any lost data or files from Mac computer or any other storage devices. It supports to recover any data files from any device. It allows you to preview files or data before retrieving them. It is hard drive data recovery software for Mac that works quickly.
Formatting the computer could be one of the various methods, that you might have tried to re-partition your drive or to fix certain problems such as slowing down of PC, virus, etc. Despite having an old backup of the formatted drive, you might have missed out on recently stored data before formatting the computer.
Now that you have formatted, you might want to know how to recover data after formatting PC. In order to recover data from formatted PC, stick till the end of the article and follow the given steps.
Jun 24, 2020 Well, Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery is a Windows-based software that offers you to retrieve a Mac’s HFS or HFS + hard drive using a Windows computer. With this application, you can directly connect your MacBook‘s hard drive to a Windows PC (laptop or desktop system) and perform hassle-free recovery of pictures, videos, documents, etc. Jan 15, 2018 If you have Mac with a traditional hard drive, Disk Drill Pro offers one of the most advanced data recovery utilities available. Pros Excellent file recovery with best-in. Dec 28, 2017 7# Wondershare Mac hard drive recovery. This software is used to recover any type of data from a crashed hard drive, recycle bin, memory card etc. It has 3 modes of recovery process and it can be selected based on your requirement. It supports Mac, Windows etc. Pros: You do not require any technical knowledge to implement the recovery process.
When do we end up formatting the PC?
- When there is severe corruption and repair tools like CHKDSK don't help
- If the computer is affected with virus that cannot be removed with the anti virus on your PC
- Corruption in the computer that leads to inaccessibility
- While Selling or transferring your laptop to new user
- A drive turning RAW as a result of corruption
- Bad sectors on the hard drive.
Computer Hard Drive Recovery
Can I Recover data after Formatting PC or Laptop?
Yes, you can recover data from formatted PC or laptop. When you fully format your computer with a fresh copy of operating system, all the data on the hard drive will be deleted. In reality, the data will not be erased from the hard drive until it is overwritten with new information.
Therefore, to increase the chances of recovering the formatted data, it is recommended not to make any changes to the system. However, you cannot access the existing data on hard drive manually.
Having said that, you might be wondering how to recover data from formatted laptop or PC. The only way to recover data is by making use of a professional data recovery software.
Why is Remo Recover the Best Pick to Recover Data from formatted PC?
The working of Remo Recover is based on the idea that files are not permanently removed after formatting.With the help of a deep scan algorithm, the software scans each sector of the formatted hard drive thoroughly. Then it identifies files based on the file signatures and recovers them in the same manner as it was originally present.
Basically, all your Word & Excel documents, PPT's, PDF's, images, videos & audio files can be recovered by this tool. Nearly recovery of 300 types of file formats are supported by Remo Recover.
- Use Remo Recover to Recover data from hard drive like formatted SSD, external hard drives and USB sticks
- It helps to recover formatted hard drive and rescues files from formatted PC with any file system such as FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS and HFS
- Recovers files even if the file system is changed from ExFAT to FAT32 or ExFAT to NTFS
- The software supports all versions of Windows OS, including Windows 10
- A Mac version is also available for Mac users with support for all the latest versions
Steps to Recover Data from Formatted PC
Download the Remo Hard Drive Recovery tool and install it on your PC. Once installation process gets completed, launch the software and wait for the main screen.
1. Select 'Recover Partitions' option from the main screen
2. Next, select the drive which you have formatted and click on the 'Scan' button in the bottom right corner
3. Now, Remo Recover scans the selected drive and prepares a list of all the recovered files. This list is available in 'File Type View' and 'Data View'. Use any view based on your convenience and take a look at the recovered files
4. Double click on any file to have a free preview
Mac Hard Drive Recovery Software
5. Finally, select the files you need and save them in any desired location by purchasing the software
View Mac Hard Drive On Pc
Formatting the computer is one of the best methods to organize the data in different partitions, as well as fixing any issues. Sometimes it can be difficult to back up all the data before formatting the computer. However, if you keep backing up your data in a timely manner, you can avoid such tricky situations. But if you have lost your data after formatting, you can always rely on Remo Recover to recover data from formatted PC