- Suunto App – On iOS/Android: This is the app on your phone, to see those workouts. Within the bounds of Wear OS, Suunto has essentially taken their regular Suunto sport watches and rolled it into a singular app called the ‘Suunto App’. That’s where you’d start a run, go for a ride, or look at your sport history.
- Hi, I bought a Spartan Trainer recently and using the Suunto app. However, for my cycling training i will still use my head unit, a Garmin Edge. Do you know if I can automatically import the activity files from Garmin Connect or the head unit to the Suunto app?
- DiverLog Lite for PC and Mac. Written by PELAGIC PRESSURE SYSTEMS. Category: Sports Release date: 2019-11-27 Licence: Free Software version: 1.4.9 File size: 24.38 MB Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.9.
Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.
Benefits of registering include
- Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
- A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
- You can make this box go away
Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button
Log Into Suunto App On Mac Computer
Suunto said there is absoutely no way to get the run back, even though it is still on my watch. I gave up and closed my ticket with Suunto. I downloaded the above-mentioned Ambit Connect app, connected my watch directly to my phone using a micro USB to USB converter, and presto, instant sync of all my watches runs, including my long lost 50 miler!
Log Into Suunto App On Mac Download
Discussion in 'Computers, Gauges, Watches and Analyzers' started by Faris427, Feb 13, 2008.