Here's a quick tour of just some features of Copan for Windows.
- Land Surveying Software
- Land Surveying Software For Windows
- Free Land Surveying Software Download
- Best Land Surveying Cad Software
Edit Point tool
A Copan coordinate file consists of a set of survey points. One way to add or edit points individually is via the Edit Point tool.
General Features. WYSIWYG Plotting; Stand-alone CAD Package; Interactive Graphics Environment; Field Data To Plat in as little as 10 minutes; CAD Drawing Functions. Land Surveying is a competitive industry! We understand that finding ways to increase efficiency and help you save time in the office makes a big difference to the bottom line. MicroSurvey CAD’s “Field to Finish” process allows easy drawing creation directly from fieldwork. The software features command-style data entry and a map view to capture and stake out land survey data. It is compatible with a variety of file types, including CAD and GIS data. In the field, SurvCE features coordinate geometry, functionality with real-time GPS, and it can switch between or simultaneously run GPS and total stations.
A survey point has an ID number, numeric coordinates, and optional alphanumeric name, code and note fields. A particular code value can imply, via a given Codes Table, a description.
Individual coordinate geometry calculations are done using Copan's COGO tool.
Software Support. To contact us regarding software, send us an email. Translate this page. A Tour of Copan Lite. Here's a quick tour of just some features of Copan for Windows. Edit Point tool. A Copan coordinate file consists of a set of survey points. Land Surveying CAD is a brilliant application developed for use by engineers as well as surveyors. The software offers great productivity on the part of the users. At the same time, the software is easy to use and as a result, it makes the deployment of reports and other survey related tasks considerably easy.
For example, the corner angle at one point, between two others, is easily determined (along with two bearings and distances).
Multiple inverse calculations are done using Copan's Multiple-Inverse tool.
For example, multiple distances and offsets of points, along and from a given reference line, are easily determined.
Numerical results of calculations are displayed via a standard text editor.
Field Data Processing tool
Multiple field observations are calculated using Copan's Field Data Processing tool. For example, a 3D loop traverse with side-shots, is easily entered.
click for a larger view
The traverse results calculated.
And new points saved.
Map Traverse Adjustment tool
Multiple bearing-and-distance values are analyzed using Copan's Map Traverse Adjustment tool. For example, a boundary loop traverse with curves, is easily entered.
click for a larger view
The traverse and curves results calculated.
Land Surveying Software
And new points saved.
The above is just a sample of what Copan can do. For a more thorough look at Copan's features, browse the on-line User Manual.
Copan Lite is a very functional yet freely downloadable and user-friendly desktop/netbook geomatics engineering tool for computing and managing plane land survey coordinates.
- Download Copan Lite: version 11.11 26626 users have requested a key.
While there is no fee for using Copan Lite, to unlock it you mustrequest a key. Once you install and agree to the conditions of use, the license won't expire.
Land Surveying Software For Windows
If you'd like to contribute to our efforts to provide Copan Lite for free, please make a donation.
Free Land Surveying Software Download
- Executes numerous coordinate geometry (COGO) operations.
- Processes and adjusts field survey data.
- Computes and adjusts map traverse data.
- Performs map/deed closure checks.
- Calculates lot/parcel areas and perimeters.
- Handles coordinate transformations.
- Imports and exports Ascii files.
- Allows both quadrant and full-circle bearings.
- Accepts north- or south-based azimuths.
- Supports gons (grads) or degrees-minutes-seconds.
- Understands Geodimeter, Leica, Wild, Nikon and TDS total station file formats.
- Works on Windows—98, NT, 2K, ME, XP, Vista, Win7 (32-bit or 64-bit architectures)—desktop, netbook or tablet computers.
- Shares coordinate files with
- Copan Pro and Copan Pro+DWG – commmercial editions of Windows Copan that offer drawing and other extras,
- our version of Windows Free42, an HP-42S simulator program,
- the Mobile/Pocket PC and Palm OS editions of Copan, via memory card.
Best Land Surveying Cad Software
Designed for land surveyors, geodetic engineers, civil engineers, professionals and students, Copan is available for download, completely free of charge!