To add your music files from Mac to iPhone, you can simply select the songs, then drag and drop them from your computer hard drive to the transfer software, the selected music tracks will be copied to your iPhone quickly. Send music files to iPhone using Waltr. Transfer Music to your Mac or PC Simply move your songs from your iPhone to your computer. That's impossible with iTunes but easy with iMazing. Select music on your iOS device.
- Transfer Music From Iphone To Mac Computer
- Iphone To Mac Transfer Software
- Iphone To Mac Music Transfer Software Free
Sep 11, 2018 Best Tools to Transfer Music; Surprising Facts about Music; Transfer iPhone Music to Mac via Useful Tools Using ApowerManager. The first way to share music between your desktop computer and phones is ApowerManager. This professional phone managing application supports various types of files including music. Transfer more than 12 types of data between Mac & device: Music, videos, photos, apps, call logs, contacts, messages and more. Data backup and retrieve in lossless quality at any time. Import and export music, video, photo between phone and mac.
Music on your iPhone always can take lots of pleasures or memories when you're alone. So you may download or purchase their favorite songs from the iTunes Store to the portable iPhone devices directly. For some certain reasons, such as making a backup or switching to new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, you need to transfer them to computer, right? So what is the best free way to transfer music from iPhone to computer? Let's get start!
- Part 1. Top 1 Free Software to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer (Video Tutorial Included)
Top 1 Free Software to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer - MobiKin Assistant for iOS
MobiKin Assistant for iOS Free (Windows/Mac) is a professional yet reliable freeware on the market, which empowers users to copy up to 14 types of files from iPad, iPhone and iPod devices to desktop computer within few clicks. And MobiKin guarantees here no quality loss during the process. These highlights make it the first choice to free transfer music from iPhone to computer.
Let's have a brief look at its main features:
- Transfer music from iPhone to PC selectively or in a batch. No limit on the number of your selected songs.
- Backup other data like contacts, SMS, notes, photos, movies, etc. to a desktop computer as you like.
- Import data from computer to iPhone easily. (At present, only support import contacts, calendars, and bookmarks to iPhone.)
- Uninstall apps on iPhone without limitations.
- Compatible with all kinds of iDevices, including the latest iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone 8, etc.
Note: For using this program for free, you need to get a free license code for registration from here.
- Time-saving and efficient. No limit on the number of selected files.
- Continued feature updates and lifetime upgrade service is available.
- The free license can only be used for 1 year.
Quick steps to transfer music from iPhone to computer for free:
- Run the program and connect your iPhone to Mac/PC.
- Preview and select iPhone music.
- Click 'Export' to transfer music from iPhone to a computer.
You can read on the following step-by-step guide or go to the video tutorial for more info.
Below are the details:
Step 1. Launch MobiKin Assistant for iOS and connect iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
When your device is detected, turn to your device and click 'Trust' button on the pop-up window. Then click 'Continue' in the program to finish the connection.
Step 2. Preview and select music from the iPhone song list.
Once your iPhone data is scanned by the program, you can click the button like 'Music' to open up the folder and select the right category to view the whole song list on iPhone. Find and mark one or many target songs or the whole music folder on the program as you like.
Transfer Music From Iphone To Mac Computer
Step 3. Start to copty music from iPhone to computer.
Now please click the 'Export' button to save the wanted music on your Windows or Mac computer.
Here is a video tutorial for your reference:
What's more, its Mac version allows you to copy music from iPhone to Mac freely. Since it supports many kinds of files, you can also use it to transfer/backup files from iPhone to PC/Mac:
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer Free with iTunes?
To sync music from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR to computer, you can turn to an official tool called iTunes as well. This program is provided to help users sync or backup their iPhone, iPad or iPod data easily.
- The tool is 100% safe.
- The operation is easy.
- It only allows you to download the music purchased from the iTunes Store. If you need to transfer the purchased contents from other sources from the iPhone to your computer, you can use MobiKin Assistant for iOS, which is mentioned in Part 1.
The following is the tutorial about how to transfer music from iPhone to computer via iTunes. It contains two main processes. Firstly, you need to transfer purchased music from iPhone to iTunes library, then download the purchased music from iTunes to your computer.
Transfer purchased music from iPhone to iTunes
- Launch the latest iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone devices to Mac/PC via its USB cable.
- Tap on the 'File' option at the upper left corner of iTunes.
- Choose 'Devices'.
- Select the option 'Transfer Purchases' from your iPhone name.
- Wait till the transferring process ends.
Download purchased music from iTunes to a computer.
- Click 'Recently Added' at the left side of iTunes.
- Select the purchased music that you want to save.
- Click the 'Download' button to transfer music.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer without iTunes
Using iPhone transfer software and iTunes are two common ways to transfer iPhone music to computer. But except for that, you are able to use other ways to copy music from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR to your computer without software. For instance, you can make use of cloud storage service or email to complete the transfer easily.
- Cloud storage service: Users just need to install the applications like Dropbox, Google Play Music, etc. on your iPhone and then sync the wanted files to the service. After that, you can log in to the cloud on your computer and then download them to the desktop with ease.
- Email: You can send the wanted songs to an email by using the application Song2Email and then download the received folder to your computer.
Notice: The application Song2Email is not free. You need to pay for the service if you want to email the music with the app.
Extra Tip: How to Put Music on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR from Computer Using iTunes?
After transferring music to local disk by following the steps above, you'll find transferring music from computer to iPhone is quite simple here. If you haven't done these steps before, it also doesn't matter. Just go with the below steps to reach your goal with iTunes. Or you can read the page of how to transfer music from computer to iPhone XS/XS Max/XR to find the complete guide of importing music.
Here are the quick steps:
- Install and run the latest iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone device to the computer via a USB cable.
- Click the device under that tab of 'DEVICES' in the left panel.
- Select the 'Music' option.
- Tick on 'Sync Music'.
- Select 'Entire music library' or 'Selected playlists, artists and genres' according to your own needs.
- Tap on the 'Apply' button to sync iTunes music to your iPhone automatically.
Syncing iTunes library to your iPhone will erase and cover the existing music on your iPhone. If you need to remain the original songs, backup music from iPhone at first. You can choose to:
1) Sync Music from iPhone to iCloud.
2) Backup Music from iPhone to PC.
3) Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac for Backup.
That's all for how to transfer music from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR to computer. Just choose one method to transfer the wanted songs for backup so that you can get them back while accidentally losing them. Although there are other tools available for you to retrieve the iPhone music without backup, you are unable to recover all kinds of data with these tools. So to better protect your phone data, you'd better make a backup beforehand.
Plan to transfer data from one iPhone to another? In addition to the iTunes/iCloud way, we recommend you to have a try on the much more simple-to-use iPhone to iPhone transfer app.
iPhone Transfer Tips
Transfer from iPhone
Transfer To iPhone
When it comes to iPhone data transfer, especially when you need to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone, iTunes or iCloud might be the first solution coming to your mind. But annoyingly, the whole backup and restore thing is so complicated! Worse of all, the iTunes and iCloud restore will inevitably erase the current content on your iPhone, like the newly generated photos, messages, notes and more. What a pity!
That’s why you need a much easier-to-use iPhone transfer software. There’re many iPhone data transfer software available in the market. In the post, we collect 6 best iPhone transfer software for you, which is available to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with ease and great efficiency.
How to Backup iPhone/iPad to Computer >
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to New iPhone >
# 1: AnyTrans for iOS
AnyTrans for iOS is acknowledged as a must-have iPhone content manager, which aims at managing iOS users’ iPhone, iPad, iPod, even iTunes and iCloud content all-around. You can achieve the full-way transfer, complete backup, and other tech solutions on it. The powerful data transfer ability makes it one of the best iPhone to iPhone transfer apps, which is compatible with iOS 13 and iPhone 11. Now have a check on its main advantages and disadvantages.
- It supports to merge/clone data from one iPhone to another in one click, or selectively transfer with a preview of all your content.
- Various file types supported – 24+ types of iOS files, like photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, even some data that are not supported to be backed up via iTunes/iCloud, such as non-purchased music, ringtones, movies.
- Also, it allows users to manage their backups with full-backup, incremental backup, and wireless backup to keep your precious data safe and private.
- Great Stability – transfer data from iPhone to iPhone in great stability. Accidents like crash would never happen.
- 100% Safe & Security – created by Apple certificated developer and it is now Norton and McAfee secured. No data loss and information leakage would occur.
- Most iOS & Android device types Supported, and you can check its system requirements and other specs.
- Free to deeply scan your iPhone data, to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone, you need to pay. But the payment version brings you the 60 Days Money Back and Lifetime FREE Updates and 24/7 Customer Service.
Just get AnyTrans for iOS free trial downloaded to your Mac/PC to have a try. For the detailed instructions, please follow the guide here to transfer data from one iPhone to another.
Free Download * 100% Clean & Safe
# 2: iSkysoft iTransfer
iSkysoft iTransfer is an ultimate Phone Manager that allows you to transfer Music, Photos, Contacts& SMS and more without iTunes. Phone-to-Phone Transfer can help you transfer automatically by just one click when you change a new iPhone.
iSkysoft iTransfer for Windows
- It supports you to transfer files between iOS and Android devices, as well as the original iPods.
- Transfer music, videos, playlists, contacts, and photos between any two phones.
- Simple and Easy-to-use.
- It only supports to transfer music, videos, playlists, contacts, and photos.
Iphone To Mac Transfer Software
# 3: iMazing
iMazing is simply the best iPhone, iPad and iPod manager for Mac and PC. It can help you safely transfer your data to the new iPhone when you click Transfer to another Device and connect with another iPhone.
- iMazing gives you full control over your iPhone data transfer. It supports you to sync pictures, videos, Messages, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Voice memos, etc.
- Fast and easy.
- Friendly UI design.
Iphone To Mac Music Transfer Software Free
- You can only check and manage your data only after a full back up.
# 4: dr.fone – Phone Transfer
dr.fone – Phone Transfer lets you transfer data between different phones with one click, including iOS and Android, which is a reliable tool can transfer your data from your old iPhone to a new one quickly.
dr.fone – Phone Transfer
- It supports 15 file types, like photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, bookmarks, calendars, and others.
- Safe and fast.
- No auto-renewal for 1-year license.
- Installation requires an active Internet connection.
# 5: Syncios Data Transfer
As a combination of iPhone Manager, PC to iPhone Transfer, iPhone Music Transfer, iPhone to PC Transfer, iPhone to iPhone Transfer and iPhone to iTunes Transfer, Syncios is able to transfer files among your computer, iPhone, and iTunes.
- You can have your app, music, photos, movie, eBooks, iTunes U, voice memo, contacts and other iPad data perfectly transferred without Wi-Fi in one click.
- Support iPhone 4s/5/5s/5C/6/6s/SE/7, the latest iPhone 8/X; iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iTunes 12.7 now.
- No preview and you can’t selectively transfer data from iPhone to iPhone.
- The Mac version is currently not available.
- Not free and you can only get the 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
# 6: ApowerManager
As a Phone Manager for Android & iOS and one-stop management for Phones. ApowerManager allows you to freely import, export or delete the media files stored on your mobile device.
- It supports to move Music, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, Call logs and so on.
- Support Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS 10.9 and higher, Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 8.0 and higher.
- It can be used through a USB cable or wirelessly.
- Since it was built to transfer files from PC to phone and vice versa, it cannot be used to directly transfer files from one phone to another. (A PC intermediate needed)
- Limited media files can be transferred.
The Bottom Line
That’ll for the details of the 6 best iPhone to iPhone transfer apps in 2019. As you can see, AnyTrans for iOS proves to be much more powerful. With it, you can not only transfer all data from iPhone to iPhone in one click, but also selectively choose what you really want to transfer. Within 60 days, if AnyTrans for iOS fails to satisfy your needs, you could require a full refund. Just download the iPhone transfer software to give it try right now >
More Related Articles
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >