Jun 28, 2020 This is Apple’s free video editing software, and it runs on both Mac OS and iOS platforms, so you can do you video editing just about wherever you go. For hobbyist and amateur filmmakers, Apple iMovie will have approachable tools to help you easily take your footage and edit a video with a clear flow. PhotoPad Free Photo Editing Software for Mac OS X. Retouch photos quickly and easily and edit and apply effects to photos and other images. Crop, rotate, resize and add effects like sepia tones. PhotoScape X is one of best free photo editing software for MAC. It can also be used to view photos on MAC, batch process images on MAC, create collage on MAC, combine images on MAC, create GIF on MAC, take a printout, take screen shot on MAC, and pick colors. PhotoPad Photo Editor Software is an easy to use digital photo editor app for Mac OS X. With PhotoPad, simply start by using picture editing options, such as rotate, crop, flip, and resize. Once your photo is edited to perfection, apply one of the many effects that are available, like the fish eye lens.
Sweet memories fade with time, but when captured in images, they stay with you forever. If you are fond of taking pictures, you must have a collection of hundreds and thousands of photos. Capturing moments is fun but organizing them can be an arduous task. However, if you have a photo management app for your Mac, things could get a lot easier. To know about some of them, read on!
Best Photo Management Softwar for Mac
Organizing photos can be fun when you have a third party app on your Mac. We have listed some of the best photo management apps for Mac.
1. CyberLink PhotoDirector 365
Cyberlink PhotoDirector 365 is a photo management tool that not only helps you to organize your photos in a neat manner but also provides advanced editing tools. Let’s take a look at the features of the CyberLink PhotoDirector 365:
Photo Editing software, free download For Mac Os X
- To manage your photos, you can categorize them with keyword tags, star ratings, smart collections, color coding, and flags.
- The software can automatically arrange your photos on the basis of on composition, frame, time or date or you can manually organize them by simply dragging and dropping.
- You can share both digital and hard copy photos with your friends. Moreover, you can create slideshows and upload them to YouTube.
Also Read:5 Best Duplicate Photo Finder and Cleaner Tools
2. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15
Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 is a simpler and efficient way of managing your photos on Mac.
Let’s take a look at the features of the Adobe Photoshop Elements 15:
- With Auto Curate feature, your photos are organized according to the image quality, faces, subjects, Smart Tags and more which makes searching for images easier.
- The software suggests you use Smart tags to your photos so that you can find the photos easily later on.
- It also allows you to fix multiple photos at a time.
3. AfterShot Pro 2
AfterShot Pro 2 helps you in organizing and viewing all your photo collection in one place making it one of the best photo Management apps for Mac. Let’s check out all the features of AfterShot Pro 2:
- You can edit and make other changes to one or many photos at once with powerful batch processing controls.
- The powerful search tools, star ratings, and other tools help you quickly find photos no matter what is the size of your photo collections.
- You can easily compare, filter and select your best photos from n number of similar looking photos
Also Read:10 Best Duplicate File Finder And Cleaner Apps
One of the best photo management apps for Mac, Unbound helps you efficiently manage your photos according to your needs. Let’s take a look at the features of the Unbound:
- You can use albums to categorize your photos. With instant search, you can locate any album within a few clicks.
- The app can play slideshows, display EXIF information and can also use GPS location data to display photos on a map.
- Unbound can sync your albums to your iPhone, iPad or other Macs with the help of Dropbox. So that you can upload and organize your photos from any of the devices.
5. Phase One MediaPro1
Phase One MediaPro1 is a good choice if you love to keep your photo collection organized and managed. Let’s go through the features of the Phase One MediaPro1:
- It allows you to handle photos in batch whether it is editing or renaming.
- The app allows you to convert your RAW format images to JPEG or PNG, BMP and more to make it easy to share it across.
- It has an auto-sort feature which uses metadata annotations to sort photos.
Also Read:How to Find and Remove Duplicate Photos on Mac
So, these are some of the best photo management software for Mac which you can use. Try them and let us know which worked for you.