Creating designs can be a tedious task for engineers and students as a lot of precision and attention should go into making the drawing perfect. It can be done easily by using a simple 2D drawing software. With this 2D drawing software download you will be able to create accurate designs and use the tools to get the best results. There are many 2D drawing software, free download or 2D drawing freeware are available online.
No direct support line; 3. Homestyler was originally made by Autodesk, the makers of the industry leading AutoCAD for Mac software and was an incredibly powerful home design software for Mac and PC. It discontinued the product in 2017 but it has been continued as a somewhat lighter version under Chinese ownership by Easyhome.
Auto CAD LT
This premium software can be used to create 2D design across different platforms with precision. It will provide a very attractive visual experience and the PDFs used are more responsive. Dimensioning will be easier with the tools and the work can be done on cloud or intranet. The monitor can be used to prevent any unwanted changes to the system preferences and it runs on a TrustedDWG technology.
QCAD – 2D CAD
This freeware and open source software can be used for CAD in 2D. You will be able to create drawing for various purposes like plans for buildings, mechanical parts, schematics, interiors and other such diagrams. It works across different platforms and has many features like layers, blocks, TrueType fonts, DXF & DWG inputs, etc. More than 35 CAD tools are included and many constructions and modification tools are provided.
This freeware can be used to create 2D drawings and it can be used for printing or saving. It has many powerful drawing tools that can be used to create professional level diagrams with accurate measurements. The measurement units can be set based upon the requirement. It is very easy to use and has many tools like linear, radial, angular, diameter, arrow, etc.
Kedi CAD for Linux
This freeware is compatible with the Linux platform and can be used as a 2D CAD software. It is very easy to use and can be used to perform the hydraulic analysis. CAD, CAM, FEA, etc. are available and a standard parts library can be used. It is easy to create the sketches and the community can be used to collaborate.
Eazy Draw for Mac
This premium software is compatible on the Mac platform and can be used as a vector drawing application. It was designed mainly for Mac OS X to create logos, illustrations, web graphics, flow charts, elevations and much more. Though it is very simple to use, it is a very powerful tool.
2D Drafting Software for Windows
This premium Windows software can be used for creating 2D diagrams with more than 1000 drafting symbols on a user-friendly interface. It can be used to create and edit the technical drawing and also to annotate the designs. It will serve as a multi-purpose software that can be used to provide vector graphics results.
Auto Cad – Most Popular Software
This premium software is very popular for creating, uploading, opening and editing DWG drawing from the mobile tools. The drawings can be drawn using gestures and a stylus of the objects can be edited. When you tap the images the measurements will be displayed. It is possible to view the drawing from different angles. You can also see 2D CAD Software
How to Install 2D Drawing Software?
This software is available in both free version and as a premium version. If it is a freeware, you will be able to download the software directly from the manufacturer and install it on the system. If it is a premium version, then the login credentials will have to be purchased from the supplier before the software could be downloaded. As it works alongside CAD sometimes, you have to check all the system requirements prior to installation. You can also see Drawing Animation Software
This software can be used to draw the diagrams easily and mark it. The final images can be shared to others or exported. You will be able to sketch the diagrams freely and even work offline. Split screens can be used for multi-tasking and pressure-sensitive tools like Apple Pencil can be used on some software.
Convert Photo To Line Drawing Free Software Mac1. Dia Diagram Editor
Features and functions:
· The Dia Diagram Editor for Mac excels over its counterparts for the feature of providing technical expertise in drawing patterns and versions.
· Both technical or IT- proficient people as well as non-technical users can feel at ease and derive utility out of the program.
· Newer shapes specific to user requirements can also be supported by the editor on writing elementary files in xm_x_l.
· Cross-platform operations are supported well.
· Be it an UML structure or Network diagram, flowchart or Entity-Relationship diagrams, the Dia Diagram Editor handles all with precision.
Pros of Dia Diagram Editor:
· Symbols and ob_x_jects have been predefined and offered as part of an extensive library.
· Thisfree drawing software for Macenables professional drawing and design experts to achieve their jobs efficiently, for the program offers sharp rendition of technical drawings and flowcharts.
· The program provides a proper canvas to work upon. Technical operations starting from edit and scrolling across images, to la_x_yering and managing accurate magnification ratio in images are all properly handled by the software.
· Installation of the Dia Diagram Editor has not been reported to cause much chaos, just like the clean process of uninstalling the same.
Cons of Dia Diagram Editor:
· Program requires Save at regular intervals, for the Dia Diagram Editor crashes down often.
· The colour of the text cannot be altered.
· Edit or delete operations cannot be performed on selected portions of the text, which is a major drawback.
· I was looking for a simple app to help generate Flowcharts. This does it perfectly well.
· It's fabulous. Do you have to diagram something? Don't hesitate—this is your app. Get it and start diagramming. Woo!
· I use it to create diagrams and export in several formats, such as png and eps. I is simple and easy to use.