Jan 26, 2020 If you have used a Mac, you must be aware that transferring files between an Android smartphone and a macOS system using a USB cable through Google’s outdated Android File Transfer app has always been an inconvenient experience. File Transfer works cross-platform on Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android. With the free version for Android you can send files up to 5 MB at once from your phone, but you cannot receive files. Get the Pro version to unlock all the features for Android! (.) File Transfer. File Name: File Transfer. App Version: 3.2. Update: 2018-10-01. How To Install File Transfer on MAC OSX. To install File Transfer 2020 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download File Transfer full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD. Install Android File Transfer The software - can we just call it AFT from now on? - is made by Google itself and is available from Android.com. It requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later. Visit the main Android File Transfer website and download the app. Install the file and then launch the program from the Applications folder. Connect your Android and Mac devices using a standard USB cable and make sure that the screen of the Android device is unlocked.
WiFi File Transfer for MAC – Download Latest version (1.0.9) of WiFi File Transfer for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download WiFi File Transfer for MAC
File Name: WiFi File Transfer
App Version: 1.0.9
How To Install WiFi File Transfer on MAC OSX
To install WiFi File Transfer 2020 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download WiFi File Transfer full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” WiFi File Transfer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play WiFi File Transfer on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
WiFi File Transfer for MAC Features and Description
WiFi File Transfer App Preview
WiFi File Transfer lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection. Easy-to-use web interface, no USB cable needed.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you’re using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to [email protected]
Free File Transfer Android To Mac
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
• Deleting files fixed for Android 4.4
• Translation update
• Fixed problem with Select Files button in Internet Explorer
• Added SSL encryption for use on public networks
• Social media buttons now optional
• More reliable hotspot detection
• Fixed progress bars for folder upload
• Fixed duplicate filename bug for folder upload
• Corrected Google Analytics description in settings
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
WiFi File Transfer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.