- Step 1: Connect the external hard drive with the Mac that has installed DoYourData. Run the software and select the file types you want to recover. Step 2: Select the external hard drive and scan it to find lost files. Step 3: Preview and recover the files. The recovery.
- Apr 24, 2020 Even if you're currently having trouble accessing your hard drive or external device, there's a good chance our free data recovery software for Mac will be able to rescue data from it. We can help with recovery on major mobile platforms as well. IPhone data recovery.
- Simple to use Free External Hard Drive Data Recovery software which allows you to quickly restore any type of files that you lost from the external hard drive Like WD, Seagate, Toshiba, Transcend.
- External Hard Drive Recovery Mac
- External Hard Drive Recovery Software Free Mac Free
- Recovery Hard Drive Software Free
- Best External Hard Drives For Mac
- External Hard Drive Recovery Software Free Mac Os
This free software can be used on the Mac platform to recover the data that was lost. It is easy to restore files such as videos, documents, photos, emails and music from all Mac devices as well as external hard disks, SD cards, memory cards, MP3 players, etc. Jun 05, 2020 Summary: A best external hard drive recovery software is the one that can deal with all type of data loss situations with its easy recovery process. This blog tells you about the Best data recovery software from Stellar and how the software can help you to recover data from external hard.
The external hard drive is a common device, which is used to save photos, music, video, document or other files. Due to its large capacity and portable, external hard drive brings us much convenience. But sometimes, due to accidental deleting, formatting, virus attack or displays as RAW and more to make your data loss on the external hard drive. But, most people have no idea how to carry out free external hard drive recovery effectively. So, data loss from an external hard drive is becoming an urgent issue.
For example, if you deleted some files from the external hard drive, and then they will disappear immediately. however, the deleted data from the external drive will not be placed in Recycle Bin. Where did they go? In fact, the deleted files are not erased right now. They just invisible and still stored on the external hard drive. So you still have a chance to recover deleted files from external hard drive free. Thus, don’t worry too much about the careless deletion. You need to pay attention to that new data should not be written to the drive. And then, think about how to perform free external hard drive data recovery. Next, we will help you recover files from external hard drive on Mac or Windows for free.
How to Recover Deleted/Lost Files from External Hard Drive Free
To restore deleted or lost files from an external hard drive for free, you need a professional free external hard drive recovery tool. Here, we would like to share a nice program with you - iBeesoft Free Data Recovery. The recover external hard drive free application has powerful file recovery capabilities can help you to recover data from external hard drive free within 3 simple steps. When you lose files from external disk because of the above situation, you can download and try it to do free external hard drive data recovery on Mac or Windows PC.
Your Free External Hard Drive Data Recovery Tool
- It supports almost all external drive, such as Seagate, Western Digital, Samsung, Transcend, Toshiba, HP etc.
- It provides a quick scan and deep scan to ensure full free external hard drive recovery to get back your deleted or lost pictures, audio, video, document, and other files.
- It was fully compatible free recover deleted files from external hard drive and retrieve external hard drive lost data from under Windows 10/7/8/XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.6 and later.
Security Verified, 3,655,358 people have downloaded it
What’s more, This free external hard drive data recovery tool not only allows you to recover data from an external hard drive but also supports other storage devices like SD card, USB flash drive, digital camera, music/video player, etc. So it is a perfect choice to free external hard drive data recovery.
Step by Step for External Hard Drive Data Recovery Free
Step1. Select file types that you want to recover
launching iBeesoft Free Data Recovery. This recover external hard drive free program suports all file types. So, you can choose the file type of you to need and click 'Start' button to perform free external hard drive recovery on Mac or Windows.
Step2. Select your external hard drive to scan
This interface will list your external drive. Please select it and click 'Scan' button to recover lost/deleted files from external hard drive free.
Step3. Preview and recover external hard drive free
When the free external hard drive data recovery tool scan completed, you can view your lost external hard drive files in the list. Select them and click 'Recover' button to save the lost or deleted files.
If some lost files are not found or cannot be correctly opened, please click 'Deep Scan' at the upper part of windows to find more files. Deep Scan will scan every sector, so it will some time to complete the scanning.
Tips to Use External Hard Drives
First of all, you are suggested to choose the qualified external hard drive, such as West Digital and Seagate. With higher stability and security, data saved on the external hard drive can be protected better.
Secondly, unlike computer local hard drive, the external hard drive is portable. Thus, you have to face the problem that external hard drive is more likely to be physically damaged. Therefore, be careful when handling it to avoid unnecessary trouble.
Next, install antivirus software. Virus attack is the main reason for data loss from both local hard drive and external drive. It is imperative to install antivirus programs to protect data on the hard drive from being destroyed by the virus.
In the end, regular data backup is important. You never know when data loss accidents will happen, as it always takes place all of a sudden. Making vital data backup frequently is another way to data protection.
In conclusion, take good care of your external hard drives for daily use. If data loss occurs, unfortunately, go to download iBeesoft Data Recovery to perform free external hard drive recovery, and you will achieve an unexpected satisfying result. To know more details about recover data from external hard drive free, please pay close attention to our website.
Yesterday, I plugged in my external hard drive and tried to click on it. A message popped up saying it was unreadable, so I unplugged it and plugged it back in. Then I got the message asking if I want to format it. I even tried inserting it into different computers, tried going to disk management and checked the settings, nothing worked and now I don’t know what to do... I have some important stuff in my external hard drive. How do I get the data that is on the drive back? Is it gone? Please help!
Most of the people using external hard drives might have experienced such cases. Recovering data from unreadable or corrupted external hard drive is a risky task. It is neither impossible. However one could recover data from unreadable external hard drive with a little help from experts. Hence, without any further due dive into this article to learn recovering data from unreadable external hard drive easily.
Why External Hard Drive becomes unreadable?
- Interruptions during the formatting or re-formatting partitions on the external HDD
- When your external HDD is severely infected with virus / malware threats, there are chances of your external HDD becoming unreadable
- Use of incompatible third party applications for creating, deleting or re-sizing existing partitions on your external hard drive
- Sudden power loss when the data is being transferred from the external hard drive might lead to file system corruption which in turn makes the hard drive unreadable
- Presence of excessive bad sectors on the external HDD will also make your drive unreadable
- This might be unfamiliar but when you have more than one hard drive your Windows will fail to detect the second hard drvie
When your hard drive encounters with any of the above-discussed situations, your hard drive’s MBR or master boot record will be damaged, resulting in an unreadable external hard drive. Now for the question, is it possible to recover data from unreadable hard drive?
“Remo Recover is developed by testing in real-time data loss environments, which ensures to recover data from unreadable, corrupt and damaged hard drives easily. Download now and try it for free”
The answer is yes when external hard drive becomes unreadable, the data still exists on the drive but operating fails to display it. Hence, Start to recover data from an unreadable hard drive without any further due.
“Do You Know: Only in U.S.A about 0.2 million hard drives fail every week costing millions worth of damages in business
Steps For Recovering Data From Unreadable Hard Drive:
By following a few simple steps, Remo Recover can easily recover data from unreadable hard drives in a couple of minutes. Connect the external hard drive to your system and download Remo Recover install it and follow the below explained steps to perform unreadable hard drive recovery:
External Hard Drive Recovery Mac
1. Once you have installed Remo Recover (Windows/Mac), run the software.
2. Select “Recover Partitions” from the options displayed.
3. Select the drive representing the external hard drive from which data is to be transferred.
4. The Software starts scanning the entire drive. Wait, until it’s over. A list of all the recovered items appears.
Preview each one of the files and select the required ones for saving.
5. Mention the destination folder to save your files.
Since you have recovered data from an unreadable hard drive, you can repair the hard drive and make it reusable. Move to the next section of the article to repair unreadable hard drive.
How to Repair Unreadable Hard drive.
As we discussed in the previous sections of this article damaged MBR is the reason. Hence, in order to repair unreadable hard drive, you need to format it with a new file system. Which creates a new MBR. However, formatting unreadable hard drive will erase recoverable data. So it is strongly recommended to recover data from unreadable hard drive before repairing it.
External Hard Drive Recovery Software Free Mac Free
Go to Windows explorer right-click on unreadable hard drive and tap on the Format option. In the format dialogue box select the desired file system (NTFS, FAT32, exFAT…..) and tap on start. Once the format process is completed, your hard drive should be readable.
“Have you ever accidentally formatted your storage device and struggle to recover data. Integrated with deep scan algorithm and easy user interface, Remo Recover makes recovering accidentally deleted, formatted or lost data with just a few clicks.”
How to Avoid Unreadable Hard Drive
- Keep your antivirus updated from time to time.
- Have an interruption-free work environment to avoid any kind of disturbances while working with your hard drive
- Bad sectors inevitable in all types of storage devices. However, you keep a check on them by using “chkdsk” and avoid any possibility of an unreadable hard drive.
Recovery Hard Drive Software Free
Benefits of Using Remo Recover
Remo hard drive recovery software (Windows / Mac) is a robust tool, capable of recovering data from your external hard drives which have become corrupted and unreadable for some reason. The utility is incorporated with powerful algorithms that scans your entire external drive repeatedly and extracts all your data from it.
Best External Hard Drives For Mac
- Restores data from hard drives with FAT32, FAT 16, NTFS, NTFS 5, HFS + / HFS X partitions.
- Capable of recovering more than 300+ different types and formats of files from a corrupted and unreadable hard drive
- Can perform Raw Signature search to increase the recovery speed
- Capable of identifying the type of the files after recovery with the aid of the file’s unique signature
- It allows you to save the recovered files at any location of their choice that too in a compressed ZIP format
- It could easily save the recovered information and allows you to resume the process later when needed
- Data recovery software offers a free preview of the recovered files with its free trial version
- The tool can also be used to recover data from bad hard drive, just click on the link provided to know the perfect solution
External Hard Drive Recovery Software Free Mac Os
If you have gone through this article you should be clear about why your hard drive is becoming unreadable. Nevertheless, repairing them would be easy. However, before attempting to repair, recover data from unreadable hard drive to ensure the safety of your crucial information.