Nox is an Android Emulator designed for Windows and Mac. Nox Player App helps emulate the Android OS to run Android apps and games on computer.
Nox Player App is one of the most popular android emulators in the world that you can get easily for your computer, install it and use android apps on your computer fast.
Bluestacks AppPlayer Android Emulator for Mac OS. Bluestacks AppPlayer is probably the Best Android Emulator available because it uses the unique “LayerCake” technology which allows android OS apps to be emulated and run without requiring an external Virtual Desktop App whatsoever. May 20, 2020 The basic hurdle which you face is the issue that the development of both the systems is done in different languages. However, in fact you can make it if you have an Android emulator for Mac. This tutorial is all about the installation of best android emulators on your Mac. Top 5 Best Android Emulator for Mac.
Features of Nox Emulator –
- Supports multi-platform – Windows PC and Mac.
- Simple UI and very easy to use.
- Fast, stable and powerful android emulator.
- Intuitive keyboard mapping for app and game controls in the emulator.
- Joystick and sketch board support.
Download Nox for PC
(Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10)
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer and install it.
- Run Nox Player App after it is done installing.
- You will be asked to fill in your Gmail ID and password, fill in the details and log in.
- Now you can download apps form play store on your computer and use them.
Download Nox for Mac
(Minimum macOS Sierra 10.12)
Download Android Emulator For Mac
- Open the app installer from Downloads Folder.
- Drag the Nox Player App icon to Apps Folder and begin the installation process.
- Sign in with your Gmail ID and the installation completes.
- Now download apps from play store on your Mac and enjoy!