FlashWorks is designed for use by licensed professionals in the Electrical Industry - Licensed Electricians, Electrical Contractors, Engineers, Architects, Inspectors, Building Code Officials. FlashWorks guides licensed professionals quickly through Electrical Service Calculations based upon standards for electrical design specified in the 2017. Instantly Download Free Electrical Panel Schedule Template, Sample & Example in PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Apple Pages, Apple Numbers Format. Available in A4 & US Sizes. Quickly Customize. Easily Editable & Printable. Free Panel Schedule Template to download. Professional and printable templates, samples & charts for JPEG, PNG, PDF, Word and Excel Formats. Professional and printable templates, samples & charts for JPEG, PNG, PDF, Word and Excel Formats. Panel schedule software for Commercial and Industrial Applications Panel 2020 is a full function design package that will simplify the time consuming task of preparing panel schedules, load calculations, and circuit directories. Schneider Electric India. Discover our range of products in Electrical Design Software: Spacial.pro.
Electrical Panel Schedules and Motor Control Centers Plain and Simple
Included with every EasyPower configuration, the motor control center and electrical panel schedule feature provides the simplest and most efficient way to log and analyze motor control center and panel data—all in a familiar spreadsheet format.
No more fumbling around in multiple databases or file folders to access critical documentation. Store and retrieve all your motor control center and electrical panel schedule information by simply clicking on a piece of equipment on the one-line. With EasyPower, you’ll find it a snap to:
- Size all equipment per NEC requirements
- Organize and access all facility equipment down to individual motors and loads
- Increase plant safety, decrease maintenance headaches, and simplify facility management
Data entered into EasyPower’s MCC and panel schedule spreadsheets is automatically analyzed by ShortCircuit™, PowerProtector™ (protective device coordination), PowerFlow™, and Spectrum™ for intelligent decision-making.
Get unmatched flexibility for specifying reusable models, and minimizing data-entry errors with the onboard library of motor control center and electrical panel schedule models. Plus, a detailed summary sheet provides connected load, demand load, design loading, and NEC load requirements.
Features A Whole New Level of Functionality
- Automatic sizing of protective devices, conductors, and starters per NEC requirements
- Up-sizes conductors based on over-voltage drop and motor-starting calculations
- Extensive customizable NEC demand library
- MCC and electrical panel schedules link directly to a library with thousands of company-specific design loads. Just make a selection and EasyPower automatically completes the spreadsheet row.
- Copy-and-paste functions for individual cells, groups of cells, or entire schedules to Excel™ or other Windows® databases
- Tabbed folders for effortless spreadsheet navigation
- Cells required for analysis are highlighted for easy identification—all other cells are optional
- Drop-down lists for easy and consistent data entry
- User-customizable viewing and printing configurations for logical and organized documents
- Motors and loads are specified as ON/OFF in the analysis
- Schedules query for “critical”, “essential”, or “non-essential” loads for instant decision-making information
- Complete motor and breaker modeling for time-current curves
- MCC schedule stores over 50 items per MCC bucket, including motors and loads, capacitors, protective devices, conductors, and starters
- Panel spreadsheet contains over 30 items per circuit or pole, including data for loads, protective devices, and conductors
- User-definable columns allow custom views and reports
- Hyperlinks store all important documents right on the one-line: maintenance records, instruction manuals, and more
Try Before You Buy
Download a free demo copy today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!
Electrical Panel Schedule Software Free
The panel schedule report is one of the key reports for any design project. Although there is a general format standard for the panel schedule, the specifics will vary from company to company and project to project.
VOLTS™ accommodates these diverse format requirements and preferences through its numerous user defined format and information attributes. Additionally, the panel schedule, along with all other Volts reports, is dynamically updated with every addition or modification to the project.
Unsurpassed functionality and flexibility permits user defined design preferences
and customized operating environment
1 - Phase, 3 Wire
3 - Phase, 3 Wire
3 - Phase, 4 Wire
DC, 2 Wire
|Printing and Exporting Options:|
Prints to any personal or network printer
Exports to a PDF file format (PDF print driver included in VOLTS)
Exports to Microsoft's Excel®
Exports to a CAD DXF file format (Professional and Enterprise Editions)
|The Panel Schedule report works in conjunction with VOLTS'™Circuit Load Analysis and Circuit Layout modules.|
VOLTS'™ Alternate Panel Schedule is formatted to the Central America government standard.