Mint Browser is a browser created by Xiaomi that stands out for its small size (10 MB) and its fast navigation. A perfect application for devices with fewer resources.
The Mint Browser interface stands out for being simple and clear at all times. Its initial screen has several shortcuts to the most popular websites, although we can customize it to our liking. We will navigate traditionally through the upper bar, although this browser facilitates voice search through Google.
Although Mint Browser is a light weight navigator, it has the typical features to improve the experience of user: tabbed browsing, incognito and anonymous mode, night mode to avoid damaging our view … In addition, it has a saving mode in which we will hardly spend data when not loading the images of the websites we visit.
Mint Browser is a great browser that is designed to be used by all types of smartphones and tablets, even if they are devices with less power. An ad-free browser with an ultralight size.
More from Us: Flip Your Boss For PC (Windows & MAC).
Mint QuickView is a companion app to Mint.com that gives you an up-to-date snapshot of your finances-right on your Macintosh desktop. It's easier than ever to see where your money is going.
Mint Browser Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Mint Browser on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Mint Browser on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Mint Browser” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Mint Browser icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Mint Browser APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Mint Browser for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Mint Browser For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.
Download Mint: Budget, Bills, Finance for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers.
Description and Features of Mint: Budget, Bills, Finance For PC:
New and rising Finance App, Mint: Budget, Bills, Finance developed by Intuit Inc for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of Mint: Budget, Bills, Finance on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for Mint: Budget, Bills, Finance, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
|Name:||Mint: Budget, Bills, Finance|
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Last updated:||February 9, 2017|
|Android Req:||Varies with device|
|Total Installs:||5,000,000 – 10,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Also Read: PokeAlert RealTime Map For PC (Windows & Mac).
Android & iOS Apps on PC:
Download Mint App For Android
PCAppStore.us helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you that how can you download and install your fav. App Mint: Budget, Bills, Finance on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
Steps to Download Mint: Budget, Bills, Finance for PC:
1. For the starters Download and Install BlueStacks App Player. Take a look at the Guide here: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
2. Upon the Completion of download and install, open BlueStacks.
3. In the next step click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
4. Now in the search box type ‘Mint: Budget, Bills, Finance‘ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
5. Click on the app icon and install it.
6. Once installed, find Mint: Budget, Bills, Finance in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
7. Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
8. Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Mint: Budget, Bills, Finance and play it properly
9. That’s all.