Napster is the official application of the service of the same name, which as many users will remember, was one of the pioneers in downloading music over the Internet. Of course, little or nothing is left of that service.
- The 1.0.65 version of Napster for Mac is provided as a free download on our website. You can launch this free app on Mac OS X 10.6 or later. You can launch this free app on Mac OS X 10.6 or later. The software is also known as 'Napster 5'.
- Rhapsody is now Napster. Same digital music service. Stream the music you want and download your favorite songs to listen offline.
- Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub), HoloLens, Xbox One. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Napster.
Play the songs, albums, playlists and podcasts you love on the all-new Pandora. Explore subscription plans to stream ad-free and on-demand. Listen on your mobile phone, desktop, TV.
In this version of Napster for Android users will have a free trial month, after which it will be necessary to pay a small amount of money monthly. Of course, not only can we listen to the songs in streaming, but we can also listen to them without the need of an Internet connection.
Napster users can access a collection of more than twenty million songs of hundreds of thousands of artists from around the world. All these artists will find perfectly ordered by gender, which we can filter at will. In addition, we can create custom playlists and share them with our friends.
Napster is an application to listen to music similar to Spotify, Grooveshark or Rdio, which in truth, is not up to any of these. Despite this, it can be an interesting alternative, if only for your 30 free days.
More from Us: Inbox by Gmail For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Music & Audio App Napster on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Napster on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Napster” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Napster icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Napster APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Napster for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Napster For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Little Big City 2 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Napster for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.
'Hi, I would like to download napster music onto my computer so that I could enjoy my likes offline. Can Napster download music automatically? Can I download napster music free? Thanks for any suggestion.'
As one of the most popular online music listening websites, Napster lets you play as much music as you want instantly and anywhere. With huge music library of millions of songs in different genres, Napster has become a wonderful choice for people to enjoy music. It even allows you to form your own playlist and favorites. Napster has now multiple versions: computer, iOS and Android. You could freely enjoy music from Napster as you like, even without network connection.
Some people may want to download napster music. Actually Napster offers the ability to download Napster music in all its editions. This post would like to introduce you how to download Napster music free in different ways.
Part 1: Download Napster Music on PC
According to Napster, Napster subscribers could download Napster music free, including songs, albums, stations, and even playlists. Napster users can download Napster music to computer, Android Phones and on iOS devices. To download Napster music on PC, you need firstly install the PC app of Napster. Napster download is quite easy on computer. With the Napster downloaded and installed on your computer, then, follow the below steps to learn how to download Napster music on PC.
- Open the playlist in which the target song you want to download is displayed.
- Click the download button next to the track name (icon with arrow pointing downward). The downloading progress could be seen then.
- When you see the blue download arrow, the downloading process is finished.
- Under the 'Downloads' tab, you could see all Napster music downloads.
Part 2: Download Napster Music on iOS and Android
Meanwhile, Napster has both iOS and Android versions. That means you could install the Napster download installer on your iPhone, iPad or Android devices for on-the-go Napster music enjoyment. The mobile versions of Napster app also allows Napster free music download, though the detailed operation might differ a little. The below content would show you how to download Napster music free on iOS and Android devices respectively.
1. Napster free music download on iOS devices:
- After Napster download and installation, open Napster app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the down-arrow icon to download playlists or albums.
- To download individual songs, tap the + icon, and then tap Download option.
- The Napster app would start to download Napster music free after you tap the download arrow button.
- Then you only need to wait for the downloading finishes.
2. Napster free music download on Android devices:
- After Napster download and installation, open Napster app on Android phones.
- Go to the playlist, artist, or album you’d like to download for offline listening.
- You’ll see the 3 dots next to playlists and tracks that you want to download.
- Tap the download arrow button to download the target track.
- Then you only need to wait for the downloading finishes.
Part 3: Download Napster Music on PC with Leawo Music Recorder
Besides using Napster itself to download Napster music free, you could also use 3rd-party Napster downloading app to download music from Napster and enjoy favorite songs offline. These 3rd-party Napster downloading apps could download music from Napster and save in popular formats like MP3 and WAV so that you could use the downloaded Napster music files anywhere anytime as you like.
Leawo Music Recorder is one of the best Napster music download apps in the market that could directly download Napster music onto computer for multiple uses. This music recorder software could help you download and record any music on Napster, and then save into either WAV or MP3 format with music tags automatically added. It has been a wonderful assistant for you to download music from Napster and any other music site or app.
Leawo Music Recorder
☉ Record any music file from computer stream audio and built-in input audio.
☉ Record music from 1000+ music sites like YouTube, Facebook, Veoh, VEVO, etc.
☉ Schedule music recording via the internal recording task scheduler.
☉ Automatically/manually add and complete music tags like artist, album, cover, genre, etc.
It’s extremely easy to download Napster music free with the help of Leawo Music Recorder. You firstly need to download and install this Napster music downloader on your computer. The below steps would tell you what to do next to download muisc from Napster.
Step 1: Set audio source
Click the microphone icon on the main interface to set Audio Source. You could see 'Record Computer Audio' and 'Record Audio Input' options. To record and download music from Napster, choose 'Record Computer Audio' option.
Napster App Download Location
Step 2: Set output format
Then, open the 'Format' tab to set the output format. You could choose either WAV audio or MP3 audio as output format. Also, adjust the bit rate, sample rate and audio codec of recordings if you need.
Step 3: Set output directory
Thirdly, under the 'General' tab, you should set a folder on computer hard drive as output directory to save recorded Napster music files in the 'Output' box. Change the program UI language here if you need. Click 'OK' to quit the settings panel.
Step 4: Start to record Napster music
Finally, click the red 'Start' button before you play music on Napster app to start to record and download Napster music with Leawo Music Recorder. You could see the recording process of Leawo Music Recorder then.
Does Napster Have A Mac App Free
Step 5: Edit tags if necessary
As a professional music recorder app, Leawo Music Recorder could automatically download and add tags like Time, Name, Artist, Album, Cover, etc. to recordings. However, it also enables you to manually edit these tags by right clicking the desired recording and selecting 'Edit Music Tags' option.
Does Napster Have A Mac Application
Obviously, with Leawo Music Recorder, you could freely download music free from Napster and other music sites with all important tags automatically added. If you’re using a Mac computer, you could turn to Leawo Music Recorder for Mac for downloading Napster music free on Mac computer.