Jan 06, 2020 How to Cancel an iTunes Subscription on PC or Mac. This wikiHow teaches you how to manage your subscriptions on iTunes, and cancel a current subscription, using a computer. Open iTunes on your computer. The iTunes icon looks like a musical. Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about A&P Subscription. Download A&P Subscription and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apr 13, 2020 The following shows exactly how you cancel iTunes subscription on Mac: Launch the iTunes app from the Launchpad on your Mac. When it launches, click on the option that says Store followed by Account to view your account settings. Enter your login details if you are prompted. Click on the Manage link next to where it says Subscriptions to manage. How to Cancel App Subscription on iPhone/iPad. If your device is on iOS 10.3 or later, go to Settings your name iTunes & App Store. If you are using iOS 10.2 or earlier, you can find iTunes & App Store option in the main screen of Settings app. Tap on your Apple ID and choose View Apple ID. Cancel App Subscription on iPhone – 2. Jun 03, 2020 Cancel iTunes & App Store Subscriptions in iOS. Apple users are interacting with the iOS software. The company makes it easy to cancel your subscriptions from an iPad, iPhone, or Mac computer. To do so, head to Settings iTunes & App Stores. Depending on the version of iOS that you are using will determine the steps that you take to cancel the.
- Cancel Subscription In Itunes App Mac Pro
- Cancel Subscription In Itunes App Mac Computer
- Cancel Subscription On Itunes On Mac
- Cancel Subscription Itunes On Mac
About canceling a subscription
- Most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them.
- If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
- If you cancel during a trial period, you might lose access to content immediately.
If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
Canceling subscriptions is slightly different in Israel, South Africa, and Turkey. Learn about special circumstances for these countries and regions.
How to see or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see 'Subscriptions,' tap 'iTunes & App Store' instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on your Mac
- Open the App Store app.
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription that you want. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on your Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, open the App Store.
- Scroll to Account and tap it.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on Apple TV
On Apple TV, you can edit subscriptions only for tvOS apps that are installed on that Apple TV. For Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier), use an iOS or iPadOS device or computer to manage your subscriptions.
- Open Settings.
- Select Users & Accounts, then select your account.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription that you want to manage, then select Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
If you don't have an Apple device
To see or cancel your subscriptions, use iTunes on a Windows PC or follow the steps for your Android device or other device.
If you don't see the subscription that you're looking for
If you tried to see or cancel a subscription and you can't find the subscription that you're looking for, check the following things. Or contact Apple Support.
Is the subscription billed through another company?
On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If it does not say iTunes, Apple, or something similar, the subscription might not be billed through Apple.
Get help with subscriptions that aren't billed through Apple.
Cancel Subscription In Itunes App Mac Pro
Did a family member sign up for the subscription?
A Family Sharing organizer can’t manage subscriptions for other family members. Ask your family members to change or cancel their subscriptions from their own devices or when they're signed in with their own Apple ID. You can also use Ask to Buy to control what kids buy.
Turn on Ask to Buy.
Did you subscribe with a different Apple ID?
To see subscriptions for a different Apple ID, sign in with that Apple ID, then follow the steps in this article.
Cancel Subscription In Itunes App Mac Computer
Do you need to manage iCloud storage or AppleCare plans?
Downgrade your iCloud storage plan.
Cancel Subscription On Itunes On Mac
Manage an AppleCare+ plan or AppleCare Protection Plan.
Cancel Subscription Itunes On Mac
- What is a subscription?
- Request a refund.
- Learn what to do about unfamiliar charges.
- Learn how to switch your subscription to a different plan, such as plan that you can pay annually or a plan that you can share with family.
- To see when subscriptions were billed to you and at what price, check your purchase history.
- If you don't receive receipts when a subscription renews, you might have turned off renewal receipts. If you want to receive receipts, follow the steps in this article, then turn on Receive Renewal Receipts.