- Before heading to lunch, you grab your MacBook Pro and go to lunch. Once at lunch, you connect to your virtual desktop – instantly, your Mac shows your Windows desktop with OneNote open on the notes you wanted to cover. While going through the notes, you need to update your Excel spreadsheet.
- Google Earth Pro on desktop is free for users with advanced feature needs. Import and export GIS data, and go back in time with historical imagery. Available on PC, Mac, or Linux.
- Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
- App On Mac Virtual Desktop Google Drive
- Hulu Desktop App Mac
- Download Apps For Windows Desktop
- App Store For Desktop
Get the Google Photos app to back up and view photos on your Android and iOS devices. Press question mark to see available shortcut keys. Backup and Sync. Automatically back up photos from your Mac or PC, connected cameras and SD cards. Windows 7 + Mac. MacOS 10.9 + Thanks for downloading Backup and Sync.
Applies to: macOS 10.12 or later
This content applies to the Spring 2020 update with Azure Resource Manager Windows Virtual Desktop objects. If you're using the Windows Virtual Desktop Fall 2019 release without Azure Resource Manager objects, see this article.
You can access Windows Virtual Desktop resources from your macOS devices with our downloadable client. This guide will tell you how to set up the client.
Install the client
To get started, download and install the client on your macOS device.
Subscribe to a feed
Subscribe to the feed your admin gave you to get the list of managed resources available to you on your macOS device.
To subscribe to a feed:
App On Mac Virtual Desktop Google Drive
- Select Add Workspace on the main page to connect to the service and retrieve your resources.
- Enter the Feed URL. This can be a URL or email address:
- If you use a URL, use the one your admin gave you. Normally, the URL is https://rdweb.wvd.microsoft.com/api/arm/feeddiscovery.
- To use email, enter your email address. This tells the client to search for a URL associated with your email address if your admin configured the server that way.
- Select Add.
- Sign in with your user account when prompted.
Hulu Desktop App Mac
After you've signed in, you should see a list of available resources.
Download Apps For Windows Desktop
Once you've subscribed to a feed, the feed's content will update automatically on a regular basis. Resources may be added, changed, or removed based on changes made by your administrator.
App Store For Desktop
To learn more about the macOS client, check out the Get started with the macOS client documentation.